Finished...iRide's Resolution

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
That's a sweet mtb! Forget three speed, ditch the disc brake and throw in a coaster hub and come out to LA for the next Coaster Brake Challange! I wanna ride it!

What gearing do you have? Heard good things on the maxxis holy rollers.
But with any tyre, wherever you ride it, that's a sic frame that I will probably rip off in the future!

Hammond Eggz said:
That's just one dang-cool looking bike.
Funny, my first thought was what somebody else just mentioned - reminds me of the old Gulf Racing colour combo.
BTW, just out of curiosity...what style bike do you call this?
I suppose you could call it a MOUSER. Cross between a mountain bike and a cruiser. If I put some cruiser handle bars on it, it would SHRED Repack in the movie KLUNKERS

Ratpick said:
That's a sweet mtb! Forget three speed, ditch the disc brake and throw in a coaster hub and come out to LA for the next Coaster Brake Challange! I wanna ride it!

What gearing do you have? Heard good things on the maxxis holy rollers.
But with any tyre, wherever you ride it, that's a sic frame that I will probably rip off in the future!

I'd love to head down to LA this time of year but I just enrolled myself in college. The Holy Rollers are an awesome tire for what they are made for. Good traction on hardpacked dirt and a great street shredding tire. The gearing is 29-15, I think. Just about perfect for 11-13mph cruising.

Back