Finally Scored a Park Professional Truing Stand

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
I bought a cheapo Minoura truing stand off CL years ago for $10 and it has certainly served me well. It does have it's limitations (axle diameter and rim width to name the most frequent issues). Every time a Park TS-2 comes up for sale, it is $150 or so, so I just have not pulled the trigger hoping a deal might come along some day. That day was yesterday.
20140331_172029.jpg
20140331_172038.jpg
I have no idea why my pics are sideways...

This has a bunch of barn dust and rust, but most will clean up and I'll paint the calipers. Important thing is that it works. I got it for $50 and got to take a nice drive into the country to get it. I am happy with the deal and now I can finally true up my wide Felt cruiser wheels.

Yeah, I'm not disappointed with what I paid...at least until Kingfish posts one he bought in his finds thread for something ridiculous like $20

I have the more basic Park truing stand. I can't remember what I paid for it since it was part of the bike shop tool/parts buyout I did last year. $50 for your stand is a smoking deal and gets the kingfish dealworthy stamp of approval! :113:

sweet i picked one up not long ago for 20 bucks... just like yours minus the little knob at the bottom:( but it will be a quick fix.:thumbsup:

Back