****FINALLY DONE****

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Everyone probably forgot about this one.
sv08139.jpg
sv08143.jpg
sv08140.jpg

Very, very tidy.

Very nice. Do you have a build thread on this? Hey guys click the pic it will get bigger.

Cool stretch ! gotta remember to turn off the sprinklers before you take pic,s next time !

What kind of shifter is that???? Its freak'n sweet :D
Or is it a kick stand??? :oops:

Don't forget to post a close up of that paint job...lest anyone thinks it's just a simple swirl effect. :wink:

There is some what of a build thread on my bike , but it's about 8 pages back in bike builds (I started this awhile ago). I built the shifter out of rolled 1/2" aluminum rod, I found the scull head shifter knob at the local auto parts store. I added the spikes. There is no kickstand. The paint job is done in layers, the " swirl " effect is called marbleized, something you might find on a bowling ball. This is fallowed with a candy color or something transparent , I air brushed sculls all over the place before I put the candy copper so they would blend with the marbleizing. The next step is to clear everything.
almostdone004.jpg
[/img]
almostdone005.jpg
[/img]

That paint work is awesome ! how many hour's do you think you have invested in it ?

Wow. I knew you marbled it but didn't see the skulls. I like how you blended them in. Again, nice. 8)

My mouth is a watering.............. Very Nice indeed, A+ on that build....

thumbs-up.jpg

Latest posts

Back