Finally, Als Rapid Transit Bars on The Way,...

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well, after investing so much into my 26" 2012 Se Racing OM Flyer, tipping the scales at just over 8 hun, built with Redline, Odyssey, GT and Se Racing parts, I caved in and finally ordered me up a set of Chrome Als Rapid Transit Bars, these are the Radest looking cruiser bars ever, been eyeing them for months and months now, even though I've bought whole, nice new bikes for what these baby's cost :shock: . The ole girls been sitting in my spare room with all my other favorites (that seem to get no ride time) so I pulled er out to finally admit that the bars were the biggest turn off for me, even though they are a cherry nice set of mid school GT Expert bars I pulled off of a mint 97 Mach 1 I had, they just didn't fit the Looptail look I was after. Really just wanting that late 70's dirt bike look with a little of the early 80's anodized flare. Can't wait to get them in, there around 5" tall, here they are and here she is,...
AlsCruiserBars.jpg

my12flyer2.jpg

my12flyer.jpg

Back