Felt Sunliner

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Well today's the day I'm posting pictures of my ride.
There are three posts throughout the whole board, relative to other topics :wink:
This one's just the presentation !
So here goes : 26" Felt Sunliner, single speed almost in its original condition (just made a bit ligther, offered a new handlebar and fender, and painted the tank black).
Further stuff planned : fatter wheels (24 x 3", red rims) and paintjob on the tank.
Rides smooth as heck... the proof, if needed, that recent bikes can look almost as good as classics.
And yeah, the big black plastic part on the rear is for my baby girl's seat... and I should remove it really soon, since she turns two this months and will receive her very own bike !!! (her mother's child bike ! painted red with white tires !!)

03.jpg

myride.jpg

love the felt cruisers!
very nice bike.

BUT, Can I encourage you to try a different color than red for the wheels? Its been done. alot. maybe orange, yellow, or green?

ah yes, i forgot about thouse :oops:
however the rims get painted. its still a cool bike!
OK, how about CREAM? you could scallop the front end like kev was talking about in the other post and paint the rims the same color. classic.

tomb said:
ah yes, i forgot about thouse :oops:
however the rims get painted. its still a cool bike!
OK, how about CREAM? you could scallop the front end like kev was talking about in the other post and paint the rims the same color. classic.

Now you're talkin' :wink:

yeah all those ideas sound really cool... I think I might go for something cream and brown, and the front end paint job. As far as saddle and grips are concerned, that's not a real problem, I just bought a old, brown leather saddle on ebay, and should easily find matching handles.
And the rims, well, maybe plain black with a pair of those incredible orange-wall 24 x 3" Felt Thick Brick tires on, and the bike should be a killer.
Thanx to you all for the good ideas and inspiration !!
I'll keep you posted !

Back