Felt Carhartt theme.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jan

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This is my newest bike I bought used, the guy I bought it from meant it was a limited edition bike. I don't know if that is true, but if any of you know something, please let me know.
It has some small scrathes, but nothing much. Bikes like these, are unfortunatly, expensive in Denmark, They have to be shipped a long way, but I got mine pretty cheap. I am looking forward to ride it, right now we got about 50 cm of snow, so it is not grat biking weather.

Billede0377.jpg

Billede0380.jpg

Wow i like the bike and the orange white walls are fat and sweet.I am a Carhartt wearing construction worker so i really like this bike.

Thanks for the comments, I think that I'll pollish the bike with some kind of car wax to hide the small scratches,ánd I might re-paint the handlebars, because the white paint is not very nice anymore. But I won't paint the rest of the bike. I'll send some better pictures when the weather is suiteble to go outside in Denmark.

i LOVE that bike, Carhartt's my fav coat maker.. I have there jeans, like 4 coats, shirts. Tough, rugged clothes. Too expensive tho. lol

jan said:
I am looking forward to ride it, right now we got about 50 cm of snow, so it is not grat biking weather.

You're lucky that the snow only comes down in cm. Over here it comes down in inches!

:wink: :D

bebanovich said:
You're lucky that the snow only comes down in cm. Over here it comes down in inches!

In Denmark we are used to a couple of days or maybe a week with snow, this winter we've had 7 weeks in a row so far, so it is a little unusual.

sensor said:
whats on the rear fender?

A teardrop shaped white figure with a small Carhartt brand inside, i'll post pictures soon.

Yea it that dang global warming....Nice bike . I love the big tires and rims. If its something in a limited edition I don't think I would repaint anything. Unless you never plan on selling it.

That thing is begging for a brown denim/canvas seat cover (with brass rivets).

Sidenote: when i lived in Franconia NH, there was a local ski legend who went by the name "Denim". Must have been in his 70's, wore head to toe Levi's denim. Sponsored possibly?

Walker said:
Sidenote: when i lived in Franconia NH, there was a local ski legend who went by the name "Denim". Must have been in his 70's, wore head to toe Levi's denim. Sponsored possibly?

I would love to see this guy.

I was helping a photographer out, he wanted to take some pictures of "people and thier bikes" for his website and he liked my bike. So he took a bunch of pictures with a big flash on a cloudy and pretty cold day. So I thourght I would post one of the pictures, they look kind of cool with the heavy clouds in the background.. more pics will come later. hope you like it.

jan.jpg

Wow, great pic, man! That's one for your wall somewhere! Very cool effect.

Latest posts

Back