Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Tater said:
DSC05751.jpg

DSC05779.jpg

Tater, I've been admiring your Felt collection for a while and now have Felt envy. What handlebars are those on your Tip?

BTW, if you ever want to get rid of your LeMans, I'd be happy to give it a good home. That bike is just right for the12volt :)

Cheers,
Volt

Thanks again Tater! My new Tip came this afternoon and looks much better in person than any of the photos I've seen. The few pics I've taken so far don't do it any justice either. I have a B190 with a black powder coated under carriage that will be going on shortly and can see those Electra bars going on as well along with some different pedals. I can easily ride it as is, but not very far with the current gearing. I feel it needs a smaller rear sprocket. Any suggestions on a part number/source?

felttip01.jpg

Cheers,
Volt

Silverbeach said:
Saw this on ebay, very cool Hotwheel sixty 8

HotwheelonBerm_zpsa99c9fe5.jpg

the12volt said:
Silverbeach, I've been watching that one just to see what it brings. A bit too pricey for me right now ($1035 current bid w/shipping), but would love to have one.

Cheers,
Volt

$1035.00 WOW!!!!! thats a little high especially since it has a HUGE dent in the tank by the "8" from the fork hitting it too hard. it looks sweet with those tires.......might have to get some of those tires for mine....

I just picked up a 2011 Felt New Belgium 20th anniversary cruiser. I can't decide if I should put it together as is or modify it. I can never leave anything stock but this one seems to be a bit collectible. I'd like to change the color. What do you guys think?

Woody's Hot Rods said:
I just picked up a 2011 Felt New Belgium 40th anniversary cruiser. I can't decide if I should put it together as is or modify it. I can never leave anything stock but this one seems to be a bit collectible. I'd like to change the color. What do you guys think?

I would assemble it as is, stare at it a bit (a day, a week, a month...), then decide if and what it is I want to change.

Cheers,
Volt

the12volt said:
Woody's Hot Rods said:
I just picked up a 2011 Felt New Belgium 40th anniversary cruiser. I can't decide if I should put it together as is or modify it. I can never leave anything stock but this one seems to be a bit collectible. I'd like to change the color. What do you guys think?

I would assemble it as is, stare at it a bit (a day, a week, a month...), then decide if and what it is I want to change.

Cheers,
Volt

Good call.

I picked this up not because it's a New Belgium but that it has the Felt Magno Cruiser style to it with the curved fender struts. I had a Magno a while ago and sold it like a dummy. LOL. I don't care about New Belgium but some people might!

Thanks!

Woody

Back