Felt Bicycle Pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
WOW!!! I want that Red Baron!!!!

jaysmo said:
kingfish254 said:
hey kingfish this aint to far from you...maybe yall can work something out...
http://orlando.craigslist.org/bik/3320173813.html

Thanks for looking out for me, but that's a 10 hour round trip. I like the newer one better, but I am too cheap to pay full price for anything. I'll stick with my three F's (Flexy, Fugsley, and Fink). :D. Forgot about my C too (Cannibal).

My 2009 FELT Vintage Iron "Bolt". Replaced “Berm-Master” Knobby Tires with Thick Brick Cruiser tires.

DSCN3008.jpg

DSCN3018.jpg

My " Behind the 8-Ball" It has a Nexus 7 spd, Fly 180mm cranks,DK Iron Cross pedals, Pork Chop 44t chain ring, Brooks B68 sadle and Brooks Grips.

DSC_0512.jpg

tank2.jpg

somefun.jpg

Loaded and ready to roll. Off for a 20 mile ride. Thanks to RatRodBikes for being my resource to find and procure my two Felts. These wont be the only two Felts I own too. they are awesome.

bike4td.jpg

Tater said:
Hey Rafa, that Baron is great looking.

kingfish254 said:

Silverbeach said:
Agree great bike Rafa, what are those lights you are using?

Thanks...!!! :mrgreen:

Are antique lights of bicycle, with a hand of paint.

Recently I changed the front light for a bigger one. 8)

2a69vnc.jpg

2d8m6ur.jpg

2vceq8m.jpg

ravixi.jpg

iyprwj.jpg

35a92le.jpg

2n8bnur.jpg

"felt red baron rafacosworth"

endlessearth said:
I got this one for myself but my wife took one ride on it and now it is hers. Check out her wedge heels. LOL. Best riding cruiser bike I have ever been on.

bike3h.jpg

Riding a bike with Heels on in Scottsdale??? Who would have thought?? :roll:

Riding a bike with Heels on in Scottsdale??? Who would have thought?? :roll:[/quote][/quote]

LOL. Yes, Scottsdale is quite unique in that way. One must represent. Luckily she has more sensible shoes for our long rides.

The last few weekends we have been riding on the bikepath that runs the greenway from Tempe Town Lake to Shea and then cruising into Civic Center Plaza for lunch at AZ88. Ran into a group of people out riding their stretched cruisers last weekend. I had never considered one but now I cant stop thinking about them.

endlessearth said:
Riding a bike with Heels on in Scottsdale??? Who would have thought?? :roll:
[/quote]

LOL. Yes, Scottsdale is quite unique in that way. One must represent. Luckily she has more sensible shoes for our long rides.

The last few weekends we have been riding on the bikepath that runs the greenway from Tempe Town Lake to Shea and then cruising into Civic Center Plaza for lunch at AZ88. Ran into a group of people out riding their stretched cruisers last weekend. I had never considered one but now I cant stop thinking about them.[/quote]

That sounds like a great ride right there. I may have to check that out one weekend. I have a little guy that is 5 and he loves to ride. AZ88 has some good food dont they??? I used to work at the Coach House when i was single and sometimes we would cruise over to AZ88 before work and get something. Very cool idea..thanks.

And if your wife likes heels and bikes..MORE POWER TO YA. Arizona is a great place to live ..so much diversity

NicksGarage said:
Those are some great photos. Love the architecture as well as the Felt RB. A Felt Chief I saw led me to this forum.

Thank you.. :wink:

A pic of my new Felt Chief 8)

1z4fk28.jpg

"felt chief rafacosworth"

One of my favorite Felt bikes!

Rafa Cosworth said:
NicksGarage said:
Those are some great photos. Love the architecture as well as the Felt RB. A Felt Chief I saw led me to this forum.

Thank you.. :wink:

A pic of my new Felt Chief 8)

1z4fk28.jpg

"felt chief rafacosworth"

Back