Feeding The Beast- More BMX!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
16   0   0
Ive been bitten by the Old School BMX pretty badly, picked up 3 more this week! My advice to those of you that arent into these kind of bikes...Good for you, its a sickness!

'83? Redline 600a
001.jpg

005.jpg

'81 Redline MX II
002.jpg

004.jpg

'80s Cyclecraft 24" cruiser. This one I wish I never bought since it rides so awesome and opened me up to a whole new style of bike to waste my money on :x 8)
003.jpg

Re: Feeding The Beast

Nice Rides!
I just recently got my original 85/86 Redline 500b back from my little brother and I am working on getting it back rideable condition also.

Very nice...those two Redline's are in great shape and big $$$. Where did you get them?

Bri-in-RI said:
'80s Cyclecraft 24" cruiser. This one I wish I never bought since it rides so awesome and opened me up to a whole new style of bike to waste my money on

I can help you with this problem. :wink:

decath6431 said:
Very nice...those two Redline's are in great shape and big $$$. Where did you get them?

They both came from local guys. The chrome one is very nice but the red one looks MUCH nicer in the pictures than in person.

Back