Favorite Bike Shop?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
10   0   0
I got a new one. LBS all second hand bikes rebuilt/refurbished by the owners. A young married couple. I spent an easy hour there today talking about bikes and kids and life in general. Very cool place. Wick's in Grant Park IL.

My favorite of all time is Powers Bike Shop. I've only been there twice but it is like a candy store. So much good stuff

I don't really have a local favorite. The guy down the road treats me well and does a great job with wheels so he's my go to there. Otherwise I'm in the area enough that this little place in Charleston has become a regular stop. Area 51

redstone.jpg

D'Aniello's Amity Bike in Bethany, CT. It's also the home of my club, Laurel Bike Club, formed in 1972.

1666877964913.png

In West Sacramento my go to shop is Edible Pedal. Brian the sole proprietor rehabs older better quality steel frame bicycles and usually has a real cool collection of iron for sale. I buy all my sundries, tubes, rim tape, handlebar tape from him. He also has a very nice rotating collection of quality used parts from yesteryear. I recently bought a 180mm TA triple JIS taper crank set from him that was in great condition. The name comes from Brian's ex business partner who delivered restaurant food using a bicycle all over downtown Sacramento but has since moved on. The name has stuck so far. Highly recommend a visit if you are in town.

Latest posts

Back