Fat Girl

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Saw this at a bike shop.

IMG_2285_zps7f480d7b.jpg

Cool! Just curious what do one of those cost? Would be cool to get my fiance one that will match my Beast.

A quick web search shows some at $420 for the single speed, $490 for the 7 speed version.

it's different where you buy it price wise....I paid a few bux more than I found them online, but the guy I bought it from is straight up and running what I felt was the best bike shop around.

most on-line dealers won't ship anyhow....

we went for our first ride this afternoon....her Sun Crusher rides 100X better than my beast......

outskirtscustoms said:
Cool! Just curious what do one of those cost? Would be cool to get my fiance one that will match my Beast.

I doubt you will find anything priced less than the Beast. Just order her one - Twice the fun!

jerrykr said:
outskirtscustoms said:

I doubt you will find anything priced less than the Beast. Just order her one - Twice the fun!

Yeah but the frame geometry looks better on that one, besides she's worth it. Maybe after I get more money. I'll let her ride my Beast and see if she likes it first.

CCR said:
rickpaulos said:
A quick web search shows some at $420 for the single speed, $490 for the 7 speed version.

just 70 bucks more for a 7 speed aint bad tho :)

I wish they'd offer that upgrade for the Beasts for $70! Or just sell the hubs!

Did anyone else buy one of these bikes? I'm looking into adding front disc brakes and was wondering what other people have had success with

Latest posts

Back