fat frank tires?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Is anyone running fat frank tires? I love the look but need to know what they actually measure. I need the width at the widest point and the overall height of the tire. I pick up a new beater and have a basic plan but dont know if the tires will fit in the frame. Here is the $10 beater 26" Firestone speed cruiser 500
downsized_0531091837.jpg

on my western fyler the franks are 2.5" wide and 13 5/8" from axle(center) to outer tire.

hth

The trick is to buy them and your gonna use them on some build anyway...Help the economy a little...splurge :roll: :wink: :D

Uncle Stretch said:
The trick is to buy them and your gonna use them on some build anyway...Help the economy a little...splurge :roll: :wink: :D

exactly what i did.

icyuod2 said:
on my western fyler the franks are 2.5" wide and 13 5/8" from axle(center) to outer tire.

hth

Thanks man. I thought they were a bit bigger than the 2.35" they advertise. I only have 2.56" to work with unless I get more in depth than I planed too. What other tire is out there in the cream color that is narrower?

Back