Fat drag slicks?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Where can I get some fat 20" drag slick tires?

I've found one place online that sells something similar to what I want, but it's not exactly what I'm looking for.

I've found a lot of places to get things like Nirve's Fat tires and a lot of Kenda flames.........but what I'm looking for is a nice old style drag slick like a person would find on an original muscle bike.

Does such an animal exist.....and if so, where should I look? :?:

EDIT: Also, does a drag slick exist in a 24" or 26" size? I've not seen anything in those sizes.

Markm said:
http://www.bicycledesigner.com/datasheet.asp?PartNumber=539112
too wide???

No. Actually that's the one I've found and am considering......but I'd really like one that has a pie crust outer edge or maybe one with a whitewall...

Thanks for posting the link anyways. I appreciate it.

Social Reject said:
Markm said:
http://www.bicycledesigner.com/datasheet.asp?PartNumber=539112
too wide???

No. Actually that's the one I've found and am considering......but I'd really like one that has a pie crust outer edge or maybe one with a whitewall...

Thanks for posting the link anyways. I appreciate it.

I believe they make this same tire with a wide whitewall, as well.

As far as old-school style slicks, you're basically stuck with a max. width of 2.125"

I have two vintage Paragon (made in Holland) white wall drag slicks for 20" muscle bike wheels.

Email me if you are interested.

[email protected]

Joe

ParagonSlicks1.jpg

ParagonSlicks2.jpg

The 3g tyres are awesome. But not actually as wide as a felt thick brick or electra fatti-o. A better quality tyre though.

gotavan said:
I guess you didn't mean 20" wide.. these tires are free at most drag strips
goodtire.jpg

508cm.jpg

WHOOOOOBbbbbbbbbbbbbaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :D :D :D

Now that's nice. Little too wide for what I'm after, but I dig it. :D 8)

Latest posts

Back