FACEBOOK WOW - 137K!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: FACEBOOK WOW

Have you noticed or do you have anyway of tracking how many people get to the site via the FB "Bike of the Day" or BO7 voting annoucement?

I can't really tell because most of the time I don't have a link to the site in the post that I make.

I probably can tell how many people come from Facebook to the forum though.

Here's some nifty info....this is just traffic referred from other sites in the past 30 days.

ScreenShot2012-08-09at24646PM.png

I agree!!
Almost 42 % new visitors!!!
Impressive!!

facebook, you gonna have more likes then members..
but also alot of the [likers] could and may become members :wink: :mrgreen:

forsure, stuff spreads fast on Fb, trust me.. ima kid too :lol:

About the only down side to the FB page is these bone heads that are constantly saying...

That's not a bicycle...That's not a Rat Rod...That's not a bicycle....That's not a Rat Rod. :x

I'm thinking...dude, get a flippin' life and hit the "Unlike" button already and move on. :lol:

Rat Rod said:
About the only down side to the FB page is these bone heads that are constantly saying...

That's not a bicycle...That's not a Rat Rod...That's not a bicycle....That's not a Rat Rod. :x

I'm thinking...dude, get a flippin' life and hit the "Unlike" button already and move on. :lol:
I wish I could like this post right now!!! :lol: :lol:

though I am newish here I have already grown to love this site. I've met some great people so far and this many likes is a reflection of the website in general.

I have about 10 bike pages on Facebook. One for every brand. I have considered doing an ad for them but that would get expensive. lol There are some guys who prefer to post their stuff on Facebook rather than on a forum. Not sure why. 8)

Rat Rod said:
Henry morgan said:
What is Facebook :lol:

It's the devil. :lol:

Funny, I have heard that before! I had to practically pay a High School buddy to join. He said it is the devil too. :mrgreen:

Back