Excelsior

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
15   0   0
Just got this today. Painted wood wheels, ND Model A hub and solid white tires. I added the seat (correct) and bars which I may change out at some point. I took it for a ride through the parking lot already and it is nice!

041912143955.jpg

041912144004.jpg

041912144021.jpg

npence said:
Are those original tires on that bike.

I can't tell. They're rock hard and one is missing a valve.

Nice bike - and great looking seat! The tires look like the ones on my Elgin. I got them from Memory Lane. The valve is just for looks. I think they say "Universal" on the sidewall.

Very nice; I love the look of it. Right amount of patina and character while still showing well.

Those tires might be the newer solid core ones they make for the wood wheels. The valve stems were just placed in to dress them up so it wouldn't be surprising if one popped out at some point. Look nice though in the antique white. This would be the kind of bike I'd love to latch onto; great find!

Such a great bike. Love the headbadge and the long rear seat springs. Immaculate bike. Right down my alley. Great find.

Added the correct crossbrace bars and took it for a ride this weekend. She's a bit wobbly on those wood wheels but still a fun rider.

042312152822.jpg

Better shot of the paint and badge
042312152859.jpg

Back