Essex and Motobecane

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
My first fresh finds of the year. a 3 speed Essex for free and a 77 Motobecane for 60.00. The motobecane has a bicycle mode. A little fresh gas and off it went.
essex1.jpg

motobecane.jpg

Photo fresh off my truck.

David
North East, PA

any chance your considering parting the chainguard on the Essex? it would be perfect for my build off bike... :roll:

Sorry, I think this one is going to be a keeper. rides surprising well for just out of the barn.

scrumblero said:
any chance your considering parting the chainguard on the Essex? it would be perfect for my build off bike... :roll:

dkimaging said:
Sorry, I think this one is going to be a keeper. rides surprising well for just out of the barn.

scrumblero said:

I knew you were gonna say that!! :lol: I am already working on poaching another one.. :mrgreen:

that moped is sweet. you should be able to get decent money for it in this economy. someone on Moped Army would kill for it probably.

Back