English P>O>S> Stage 1

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Okay here she is, I don't know what year this is but its a PHILLIPS and its my newest project. See I like to start alot, and apparently finish none.
ENGLICAN.jpg

This bike is nothin' special, but I have enough leftover crap laying around to restore it. It looks like its been painted 4 times, and all poorly since I can see each color bleed into the next. Im thinkin' yellow... The saddle is cool at least.
100_0980.jpg

100_0979.jpg

Anyone know about what year this sucker could be OR have any
Suggestions......??????????? :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?: :?:

I have some raleigh forks if you dont fix/swap out those bent forks.

I have a front 26 x 1 3/8 wheel. I also have a schwinn 5 speed rear wheel too.

These things are Built Like TANKS.....

The English / Scottish are very well known for their
International Steel Production.
in fact it would be safe to say that when it comes to the Manufacturing of Steel The Isle's have been doing it for a few hundred years!

I agree that the the stuff from the British Isles is very well built. I was pulling down the hubs on my wife's Herc this weekend....to bad they don't make stuff like that any more! :? The bike is well used, was recovered from the NH dump, and the old nickel plate chrome is still twice as nice as any of the new stuff. This bike is over 50 years old and has at least another 50 years worth of life left in it.

Aaron 8)

O yes bikes over here seem to last for ages, until Universal cycles came around. They seem to have a lifespan of approximately 2 weeks. Quite scary really considering they own muddyfox. :|

:mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Mat

Back