"End of Summer" Bicycle swap meet OLYMPIA, Wa

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
"End of Summer" Bicycle swap meet

OPEN to ALL years makes and models of Bicycles. Last year we had 50+ vendors!
This year will be bigger!
Saturday, August 30TH 2014...
Yauger Park Olympia, WA

All Bicycle Swap 10 AM TO 5 PM ...THE SWAP IS OPEN TO ALL MAKES MODEL OF BICYCLES!
Last year was crowded..This year WE will use the whole field for the BMX SHOW! The Swap will be held on the midway..
This event is FREE and OPEN to the public. Last year was AWESOME!. This year will be AWESOME'er Please bring everything you have to sell to this event. Swap spots will be $20 per person. If you are selling a single bike please give me a few bucks if it sells. Yauger (Skate Park) is located at 3100 Capital Mall Drive SW Olympia, WA. There is now plenty of parking available on the SW side of the park at 530 Alta Street SW, EASY UNLOAD YOU back right up and unload. The event will be held next to the parking lot along the Big Black fence. There will be no shade on the grass so bring a small pop up tent if you have one. NO BOOZE NO DOGS! Olympia is 60 miles from Seattle and 114 miles from Portland, OR and 201 miles from Vancouver. Thank you to everyone who showed up last year. I still can't believe how many people actually showed up. I am looking for input on this year's event. Let me know if you want to help out. Please help me get this Facebook event to 250+ invites.https://www.facebook.com/events/228889593980630/

WE will have a local 'BUILD A BIKE' charity at the event if you want to donate anything after the show!

Back