Ellsworth The Ride

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Anyone catch the latest popular mech or science mag with the New ellsworth Ride bike? man this thing is so dope! its not ratty by any means but very very cool check out the technology of the transmission. It's crazy and crazy expensive but it is handmade and a very good looking bike not that it justifies being 3grand I have made crap that wasnt worth 3/10ths of a cent. It's got carbon fenders DOODZ!
http://www.ellsworthride.com/
GAL_image_06.jpg

This, I believe, is the first bike I've seen with the CVP actually utilized... Really cool stuff, I've been waiting to see it put to use... cool looking bike too!

The more I think about it really who would spend $3,000 on a bike for just casual riding? Or maybe it could be used out at Bonneville for some land speed racing. This thing is still great looking and has some great technology. Also It's probably like riding on clouds of marshmallows.

i think that as far as a design study it is cool not my style but i can see how for the rich bike guy who has everything this would be cool. but that is silly money if i am going to spend that much i want something totally one of a kind. heck i dont think i have that much money in my rat rod ranchero :shock:

Back