>>>Eliminator 20" Muscle: Final finished picture here, p. 62

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"-making spinners p. 38; on bike p. 39

It's amazing how much difference it makes removing that extra metal. They look perfect on the bike now.
Awesome skillz man!!!!

The spinners are perfect, but I think they'd look better on my bike. )really they look awesome on this one, but I ain't tellin' him(

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"--Spinner nuts, page 38

jump.gif

Where's the bike?

Don't know. Threw out the chute--I stopped; the bike didn't.
[/quote]
HAHAHA!!! Bikes looking Baddd!!!!

Nice work on the knock offs. It was cool to see the process and the the original idea morph into the end result. They looked so big on the bike when they were disks. Now that you cut them into knock offs the scale looks perfect.

Peatbog said:
yoothgeye said:
The spinners are perfect, but I think they'd look better on my bike. )really they look awesome on this one, but I ain't tellin' him(

Maybe they would look better on your bike. I might have to think about that. )Heh, heh, yeah right. Those spinners aren't going anywhere.(

Thanks man! )I bet he's not even considering it(

Way cool spinners man! After the build off you should go into production. 8) I would buy a set but, I already spent my allowance on jelly beans and baseball cards. :cry:

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"--custom seat tag, page 40

A chinese connection!?! Think of it plastic ones and metal ones. Colors and other shapes like those fancy knives and swords. Think about it!! I still want that avatar on a t-shirt!!

I am jealous of your hasenfefer skillet there!!!! :)

Nice bike, Nice machining, Nice colors!

Re: >>>Bratz Eliminator 20"-seat tag, pg 40 windshield pg 41

At craft stores they use to sell a translucent paint called "stained glass paint" and it was pretty cheap (compared to automotive "candy" paint). I bought orange to convert my US corner lights on my CR-X to look like JDM lights, it worked well, but over time in sunlight it faded some, but I don't think this bike will sit out in the sun as much as a car. It also went on very smooth.

Do you have any sort of steering limiter or bump stops to keep the springer from banging up your paint at "full lock"?

Peatbog said:
Thanks, I'll have to look for that paint.

And no, there is a problem with banging the paint with the springer. I have contemplating what to do about that.

Black silicon hose (like the stuff they use for slingshots, also used in medical applications or to make stretchy things for therapy exercise) slid over the offending springer tubes would be an easy fix. That stuff comes in lots of colors. My wife is a physical therapist and they gots lots of that stuff at her work.

Peatbog said:
Uh oh! You can't see through that. :( I'll crash and burn! That worked for the headlight, but it had a light shining through it. Man, I gotta find something else...

Don't they have sheets of that red tape to fix tailights?

Peatbog said:
And no, there is a problem with banging the paint with the springer. I have contemplating what to do about that.

Rubber Baby Buggy Bumpers!

Thanks for the new pics, that is just one sweet ride!!!!1

I used Tamiya clear red to turn my headlight into a taillight. You get it at any hobby store.
hawthorne13.JPG

If I ever come across one of these Bratz frames, I gonna make a beer bike out of it and call it BEER BRATZ!!

Back