ELGIN- B-Bomb

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
3   0   0
-Late 30's Elgin Frame
-Fork and truss road ?
-New Departure Skiptooth wheels grey w/black pinstripe
-Ritchey Moby Bite tires
-Electra handlebars
-Repop grips

CIMG1407.jpg

CIMG1383.jpg

CIMG1388.jpg

CIMG1402.jpg

CIMG1390.jpg

CIMG1391.jpg

CIMG1403.jpg

CIMG1404.jpg

CIMG1405.jpg

CIMG1414.jpg

that bike is sooooooooo sic. what more can i say. the colors are way too kool. yep, i like this one alot.

Outlaw

Thanks for all the comments. This ended up being fun just collecting the parts. The frame fix ended up taking longer than I wanted, but looks great and adds even more curves to the frame. I still want to know the production process for this frame as parts of it are cast.

aka_locojoe said:
Very nice job. Color combo looks great.
maddogrider said:
Nice, im diggin the color and the star treatment. Looks like it just wants to ride 8)

This is my shiniest and fanciest paint on a build yet. Kinda always avoided it because I like patina.

texasbigjon said:
man,that is one sweet machine! :D love those curved seat tube frames! awesome wheel/tire combo! :mrgreen: beautiful.
Skipton said:
Nice work It all looks great! drivetrain and tires are too cool

The Ritchey Moby Bite's are one of my favorite tires for new stuff. Low rolling resistense and nice ride.

Galtbacken said:
Beautiful bike! Maybe an orange pinstripe between the silver and blue would look nice? :wink:

While I agree it would look good, I have an aversion to Blue and orange, the school colors of Boise State. Boise State is the main rival for my alma mater- Univ of Idaho and my friends will think I have gone astray.

cman said:
While I agree it would look good, I have an aversion to Blue and orange, the school colors of Boise State. Boise State is the main rival for my alma mater- Univ of Idaho and my friends will think I have gone astray.

Oh.....sorry!! :lol:

Galtbacken said:
cman said:

Oh.....sorry!! :lol:

No prob. I would like to find some color to do. A royal Purple may be in order.

Latest posts

Back