Electric Chopper 2.0

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
it's no more asurprise but it's always amazing to see your work! Just great and i hope u'll find some time for a meeting when i move to Israel :) Очень круто! Пора открыть своё отелье!

HippieKruiser said:
it's no more asurprise but it's always amazing to see your work! Just great and i hope u'll find some time for a meeting when i move to Israel :) Очень круто! Пора открыть своё отелье!
thanks
Come for a visit when you will move ;)
А ателье уже работает ,этот аппарат клиентский.
Green-Chain said:
Well...it's just awesome, still very impressive, i would really need a budy like you to finish my trike :D
Do drawings and go ahead :)

jj256
TNX ;)

ilia-45 said:
HippieKruiser said:
thanks
Come for a visit when you will move ;)
А ателье уже работает ,этот аппарат клиентский.
great to read that ypu've founded your own kustoms workshop! see you around 2015 :) i'm afraid it's the closest time of my move

Your works always look great.. I remember the first build you did and it was blowing my mind every update.
I think your work alone is what has gotten me interested in a profession as a Machinist.
That and I have always liked building things. I want a career in machine and welding works.
I can't see myself doing anything else that I would actually love to do.

I hope your work has inspired other people in the custom bike community, I'm sure you have..

Just thought I'd share that with you.

Keep it Kustom! Bud..

Back