Electra Rally Sport

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I saw this Electra Rally Sport 3-speed on CL for a $XXX O.B.O. I told my dad about it and he said go check it out. Turns out the bike is in like-new condition and has barely been ridden. It still has the mold flashing down the center of the tires. Anyway, for the price of a Walmart cruiser I brought it home. Dad will pick it up when they come to visit at Thanksgiving.

I think the little front fender needs to come off, but Dad will probably leave it on.

JYzB

JYzL

JYzQ

Re: Picked up this Electra for Dad

NICE FIND ON A NICE BIKE :D Those frames were meant for fat tires, im diggin the fork and bars too

Love the bars. Yea, it would look cool without the front fender. Plus, it will ride better and last alot longer than a cheap cruiser from Wally World. Great find. :)

This will make four Electras and a Felt in Dad's garage. I'm gonna have to try to keep up. We only have three Electras in our garage. :lol:

blacksheep said:
This will make four Electras and a Felt in Dad's garage. I'm gonna have to try to keep up. We only have three Electras in our garage. :lol:

Becareful. You are starting to sound like Rat Rod, except he will raise you two Felts. :mrgreen:

Spokeshave said:
Man , that's pretty. I really think I need an Electra.

You DO need one. :wink: You wouldn't be disappointed. Electra's are super nice.

Nice bike u got there.I like everything about it and for the price of a wm cruiser u really cant beat it.
Electras r nice. I love my 3spd boney finger! :D

DonQui said:
Nice bike u got there.I like everything about it and for the price of a wm cruiser u really cant beat it.
Electras r nice. I love my 3spd boney finger! :D

Those Boney Fingers are sweet. The LBS had one that I got to look at all the time. I'd ride one of those. :wink:

Back