Electra Lakester

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Have to share this bike with you guys.... has been in the shop for a while now, love the design :D

P8220194.jpg

shoot what is the name of that chopped top 32 ford salt flat car that is red white and blue? the totally patterned the paint off that car. it had a sever chop, and a track nose. neat bike !!!

It's the Pierson Brothers coupe! If I didn't already have my Boney Finger I'd be looking long and hard at one of these. All it needs are some Edelbrock decals and maybe some Ford valve caps. ;-)

0106sr_miles08_z.jpg

0106sr_miles30_z.jpg

BarnesTO said:
It's the Pierson Brothers coupe! If I didn't already have my Boney Finger I'd be looking long and hard at one of these. All it needs are some Edelbrock decals and maybe some Ford valve caps. ;-)

0106sr_miles08_z.jpg

0106sr_miles30_z.jpg

THANK YOU THIS HAS BEEN BUGGING ME ALL DAY LONG

Oh yeah! You're right! Good call, that's a much better match!

Rad bike tribute to a cool car. Too bad they don't still make the red oxide Rockabilly Boogy....

The paint job on the Electra Lakester is breath taking. So much, I just bought one. I was told there will be no more made.

Rat Rod said:
Get one while you can...they rule. :wink:

quote]

ok .. you seem very large on that bike... so that tells me the bike is not that big... :oops: no hard feelings brother .. its just
that I know how tall you are.. ok you can ban me from the site. now ..rule nr 23 dont make fun of site owner

Yeah...it's not a really big bike like the Rat Finks...more of a compact chopper frame I guess.

It feels like the perfect size for me and I'm 5'9" tall.

ratride.jpg

[ It feels like the perfect size for me and I'm 5'9" tall.

[ quote]
I think you got 2 inches on tom cruz ... now there is an hat for ya

Bought mine yesterday, seems like I always want what Electra decides not to build anymore! They are sweet, it hurt to pay full price but it was the only one left in Houston!

Just bought one of these BRAND new on eBay from a guy in WA and I love it....five years after my Boney Finger was stolen. Gonna keep stock with a few accessories added, like lights, bell, and hub shiners....

Back