El Torreon Swap Meet - Kansas City Mo

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Days? well 2 days or just short of 48 hours.

So if you haven't started you load list yet, ya best get to it.
I have to do two jobs today, then I'm back home working on swap stuff the rest of the weekend, the wife has other plans so I've got that too. This is when the $%#@ hits the fan.

Looking forward to seeing everybody at El Torreon Swap Meet tomorrow...I'm bringing a truck and trailer load so c'mon down...P 8)

Pappy said:
Looking forward to seeing everybody at El Torreon Swap Meet tomorrow...I'm bringing a truck and trailer load so c'mon down...P 8)

Don't you sell my tank Brotha!!! :lol: :mrgreen:

Alright guys, get your cameras out & share with us unfortunate ones who couldn't attend what you scored!!!! 8) :mrgreen:

Well, one more year in the books. I got pictures for you (pick) guys but I don't have time tonight to post them, got to go to a birthday party.
Hopefully, someone else has some too. I'll post mine some guys.

I've alright started on next years, BIG 13.

Had a great time, I went mostly to sell, and I ended up selling a lot... the Admiral has a new home, along with a ton of small parts.

the only item I bought home, a 700c wheelset for a project.

Glad I brought a canopy... it got pretty warm before it was all over with.

I almost made it. I blew a tire on hwy.71 south of peculiar. By the time I got it fixed it was too late to go up to the swap meet. I guess there's always next year. :shock:

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

Another Great show, as always. I forgot to bring my camera so no pics from me.I had a good time ,sold some stuff and only picked up a few items. Can't wait until next year.

We had a great weekend in KC. El Torreon/Cowtown Mallroom was good to us. Even though I didn't find anything I was looking for, I did come away with this pile of goodies.

IMG_0350 by LowpowerD, on Flickr
IMG_0352 by LowpowerD, on Flickr

BIG THANKS to dos, 10~18, jon and pappy for making us feel at home.

Good times...had alot of fun...saw old friends,met some new ones as well(nateyboy & LowpowerD). Will forever be kicking myself for not committing to that pre-war Hawthorne right away...snooze ya lose.Did get a very interesting red,white & blue bike with a very early,I think, 3-speed Bendix coaster but not sure.By the time I got home and unloaded,it was all I could do to shower and take the wifey to dinner! Thanx to Mr.Mcgee (aka Don &/or dos cruiser) another great swap & I for one appreciate all your hard work.Sorry about the headbadge Jon...I'll find the right one.Still have the Rollfast tandem and the chrome and red Spyder for sale.We'll see everyone at Rick's (Peddler's) fall swap & show,if not before then.If you are needing/looking for something,give me a shout (PM). Later...Pappy 8)

Thanks for all the fun :D I had a awesome time yesterday. Everyone is so nice. IF we make it out next year, I'll have Quiggly come with us as well :D A couple of those things in LowpowerD's pictures were for my bikes.

I'd show pictures of what I found, but I don't think anyone cares about non bike related items. LIke a rare FAO Scwarz exclusive Steiff Poodle around the era of the mid to late sixties for 4 dollars.. And over 85 dollars in yarn for 5 dollars... A poodle brooch for 35 dollars i got for 5 dollars.. Stuff like that.. No one looks for that stuff on this forum.

Ps: Ladies, there's some really cool stuff here, there were two places to run off to while the boys talked amongst themselves about bicycles and did their thing, including Cowtown Mallroom was two full floors of constant looking. It's worth the fun :D

Latest posts

Back