El jozirs ride's

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wow! She looks much better in black.
I like the boardtracker too, nice color and frame design

Thx guys !!

rustyspokes21 said:
Welcome El_Jozirs...........You have some pretty RAD rides..........VERY clean........Do you do the work yourself???.......And it seems you have a bike crew......Do you have a name for it???.......

No no I do all the work after my job, alone 8)

Now I wasn't happy with the collor on the Phat so I redid it:

P1050750.jpg

P1050751.jpg

P1050762.jpg

Awesome bike.
Me like the colors very much.
And i think stops are no problemo with these BIG brakes. :wink:
BTW how did you fix the disk on te 8spd? :?:
Grtz Jack.

Cesur made a adaptor for 7/8speed. Had to phone them 7 times before they even send it. When it arrived the thread was croocked. So i drilled it out and whelded a new nut on the inside. Now it works great.

But I would never order again at cesur....

Now THAT looks awesome! Best combination yet!
Very original, and very sleek. Massively cool! 8)

El_Jozir said:
P1010556.jpg

Another handle bar
DSCN6029.jpg

Greetz

Awesome ride man, you are unquestionably talented!!

A quick question: even though this clubman handlebar looks much better than the TT chopper one you previously had on the fink, I was wondering which one made the bike more comfortable to ride and handle? Can you please take a pic of you riding the bike? I just got a Ghostrider (same frame) and I cannot decide which of those two I want to replace the stock handlebar with; the riding posture (back angle) matters a lot to me so a pic of you riding the fink would help me figure out whether I should go with one or the other!

Many thanks in advance :)

You might not need another set of handlebars. I had troubles with the handlebar position on my Ghostrider, my neck was killing me after 10 kms (remains of whiplash 10 years ago). Decided to switch the stem around and I was sorted. Also gave me a space for the headlight:
3573403000_914dbe6368.jpg

Unless you really don't like the stock bars, you could give this a try.

That last version of the Phat stretch is the best one yet!

Ace said:
You might not need another set of handlebars. I had troubles with the handlebar position on my Ghostrider, my neck was killing me after 10 kms (remains of whiplash 10 years ago). Decided to switch the stem around and I was sorted. Also gave me a space for the headlight:
3573403000_914dbe6368.jpg

Unless you really don't like the stock bars, you could give this a try.

Lol, your comment is very opportune! Actually I had already decided that if I ended up replacing the stock handles w/ the clubman ones I would switch the stem around just like you did (saw your bike in the Electra gallery). That way I would not have to be leaned too forward which defeats the purpose of a semi-recumbent bike.

My problem with the stock handlebars is their width (29.5"). I really liked how my townie handled (25.6") and I am looking forward to having the same feel for the Ghostrider. In that sense, both the clubman (28") and the hopper TT (26") could be potential improvements. AT least that is what I expect :)

joziar, What is the black seat you had on the Phat in the first pic? Is it a Brooks?

That phat is unreal. Loved the blue, the black not so much (great paint job though), and the silver really looks amazing. Super clean job man! That chainguard really sets it off.

Sorry for the late response :oops: :oops:

But many thx for all the comments !!!

The seat on the first Phat is from Phat itself. Soft springs so very bouncy. Had to fix it a couple of times they're not that good @ quality

@ Estuche: The TT Bar was better cause of the more relaxed riding, The motorcycle bar makes it a bit more leaned forward. But it gives better handling

Sheers !

El_Jozir said:
First I want to introduce myself. I'm Joris, live in Belgium.
I got 3 bikes: Electra rat fink (I did redo that one), Phat super stretch & a board tracker something :D

Racer:
P1030070-1.jpg

DSC05284.jpg

hope u like them..

what type of break disks and caliper are you using on this bike? there doesn't appear to be any mounts for disk breaks on the frame?

Very nice rides!

What size are those wide wheels?, I would like to get a powder coated orange set for my Fink.

Back