Eastern Iowa ride May 29

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I know it's not very far, but every time I ride in that direction the Pancheros tractor beam pulls me in. Then after one or two of the awsome burritos I am no good for the rest of the day....lol

When I catch up to you to get my XL t-shirt you can fold that shirt up around a stack of those coupons...lol

I stole thus from the Facebook page

Come help New Belgium celebrate our 20th anniversary with a Tap Takeover and cruiser ride at Reds Alehouse in North Liberty.

In honor of New Belgium's 20th anniversary, we're going to have a JOY Ride. The ride starts at Reds at 1:00, so you'll want to be there earlier than that. This will be a nice short and flat route, so we would LOVE to see a lot of vintage and cruiser bicycles show up for the event.

The entire day will be family friendly, so feel free to bring along the kidos.

We're also taking over ALL 18 TAPS at Reds Alehouse, and it's going to be very hard to find a place in the contiguous United States that is serving more varieties of New Belgium beer on that day.

Tap list: Fat Tire, Sunshine, Somersault, Ranger IPA, 1554, Blue
Paddle, Mothership Wit, Abbey, Trippel, Fat Tire Super Cru, Abbey Grand Cru, La Folie, Dunkel, Le Terrior, Bier de Mars, Frambozen, Fall Wild Ale, Berliner Weiss.

Bring your bike and get an extra raffle ticket to win a New Belgium bike!

Please come help us celebrate our JOY ride !!!!!

Back