Dyno Glide value?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
80   0   0
Picked this up last week and had thoughts of keeping it but I just cant justify it. I have been asked to part it out by many but would rather not... I am not super familiar with pricing these. What is a reasonable value or am I better off parting it for the frame tank and neck?

00S0S_jy5R1Tk2EuR_600x450.jpg

20140621_144144_resized.jpg

20140621_144137_resized.jpg

well as a business perspective i would say sell it for around 150 ish i think that would move it rather quick.
as far as parting it out it could make more but then you would have to sit on the parts until someone needs those exact same parts.
now the bicycle enthusiast in me says keep it it's a sweet ride.
it has just the right amount of rat to make it a cool cruising vessel
whereabouts in Iowa are you? im in fremont Nebraska just outside Omaha.
if we can meet somewhere and i can pull some strings ill offer you 150 for it right now if you wanna sell it.
i am in need of a new cruising bike and this one looks sweet.
give me a couple days to see what i can come up with and see what i can do by all means if someone comes by don't hold it for me as i wouldn't expect you to do so.
Sean

Thanks for the replies guys... I did see some on Fleabay offered for ridiculous asking price thus my post here. I did not feel that this was a $600 cruiser by any stretch. Just want to find a decent start point if I decide to sell it whole.
I have been asked a lot about the neck and the tank so IF I decided to let it part out it seems that those hold a pretty fair market and have a demand.

Burrkrayecycles, I am in Cedar Rapids Iowa and if it goes on the block I will let you know.
Thanks again guys for the input

looks like a 200$ bike to me, doesn't look mint, or are the pics deceiving? single speed, with only coaster brake? I always liked that paint job. I like the frame and tank.

I am no expert! I do buy alot of Dynos.
Personally, if I wanted your bike I would not hesitate at $200.00!
Totally customed out Deluxes, 3 speed, 3 piece cranks, and a failure proof stem, I ask $400+ and keep them!
Nice find, the Dynos are lots longer than Schwinns and ride better for it!

I'd say $200 is fair. They used to sell for around $400 new a local bike shops back in the day. I recently picked up a gloss red w flames GT Dyno Deuce from a guy on craigslist for $250 and it's 100% original.

Latest posts

Back