Dyno Glide cruiser-Worth getting?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
6   0   0
Theres a Dyno Glide about an hour and 45 miniutes away from me, for $50-He says the lowest he will take is $20

I dont know the condition, and i dont know what model.(like...glide kustom or whatever...)
He says:
"trying to sell this bike it's pretty dank it's like a candy cane type paint on it red and white"
"it just needs a new seat and a right peddle"

What do you guys think?
Ill definatly take the drive...i love driving

they have a really sweet frame! i used to have the moto-glide version,with the 4 spd. and roller brakes. you can stuff a 24x3 in it, because it was made to run one! :D :D

if it is a regular Glide, 24X3 is tight, but will fit, the motoglide frame is wider, for the 24X3 tire, as I have a Mooneyes and a Motoglide bothe sitting here side by side, if you want a Motoglide frame, I have one that might seel, also have the fenders for it, I used the forks, and wheel set for my Roadster and have it left over

TheFlyingDingo said:
Nope...got something else

Weather is terrible anyway, and the guy never replied to my emails

I'm always wary of dealing with people with bad communication skills. Ive been screwed over a couple times by people like that, so generally I just steer clear. Probably for the best.

$20 ......you guys are SO lucky over there.

I have 3 DYNO's here, and don't want to add up what they owe me.

They are my favorite frame.....just love the double sweep on the rear legs.

The 24 x 3 fits easily on two of mine, and went on my old Taboo Tiki (now Hewey's).

If you can still organise to grab the Dyno and want to flip it (to a fellow "Dingo"), I will buy it, pay your gas money and the freight to Oz.

Oh .....without cutting FlyingDingo's grass here.....if olschbp wants to flip the MotoGlide, I'd be interested. Especially if it is in the puple with flames. Had one of them when I worked in SanJose in 2001. Of all the things I had to leave behind in the US I miss it the most.....and the 18cfm upright compressor.......and the girl I was seeing......and the car scene......and the work.....and the Dos Equis Amber .....and the Espalon tequila....... :cry:

Did I mention I LOVE that frame shape. :mrgreen:

Back