Dyno Bike pics

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
SDC13501.jpg

Cool to see your Deuce with that chainguard. This setup matches the spraybombed one that I just picked up.
WP_20140318_19_16_31_Pro (1280x763).jpg

just when u have the answer someone changes the question,you never know how thses bikes are gonna show up,i had never seen a duece with that chain guard,i stand corrected,i have a mooneyes with the 4 speed auto/computor 4 speed,the parts were given to a guy that worked at a bike parts house,island cycles,dwight at nakomas cycles bulit the bike for him,it has the proto hub and anti snake bite wheels,was told they decided to us it in eruope,u can use english or metric to set it uphas a pickup on spokes that is read buy a unit on the rear stay,has a modum by the bottom braket ,a keboard on the hadlebars, i have an early thin tire motoglide with a 4 speed and rachcting shifter but i think the ratios are diff than the auto

Some great looking Dyno's in this thread. New guy here and recently picked up a Dyno Von Franco from good ol' CL. I actually was looking at a different Dyno but the guy flaked on me and never called back. I guess people don't want to make money.

Been spending time cleaning it up and adjusting things. The paint was flaking off the spokes so I brushed on some stripper and the rest of the paint came off easily with some steel wool. Luckily they are stainless steel so they polished up real nice. As you can imagine the whole process was time consuming but well worth it.

The fender supports need some TLC, a couple are tweaked and they are rusty in spots. I'll get them straightened out and rattle canned. I'd like to change out the forks to a Monark springer as well as a new neck for something more traditional looking. Undecided on bars...may just rattle can those or find a different style. Ordered a new chain since this one is rusty and not worth cleaning up. Gonna look for a new seat, it's fairly comfortable but just not my style.

For now, i'll cruise it as is and gather parts as I can afford them. Here's a current pic after the spoke cleaning

10171660_863601536990680_989439926_n.jpg

here is my dyno deuce...this is my first build and i wanted suggestions for a beginner builder...i want to put emphasis on the frame...something simple but cool at the same time...any suggestions?

well...i cant seem to upload the image for some reason...did my avatar fine...the picture was of the frame and parts in a bucket that i found at a warehouse

Can someone tell me the difference in a Dyno glide and Ultra Glide? I am wanting to build a custom cruiser and found a ultra glide for sale. I really like the dyno glide mod's I have seen here. I have just never come across an Ultra Glide

Latest posts

Back