}}}}}} Dust Bagger }}}>>> Kwik Mock 7/7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: ~~~Stock Sucks>>>> Update 5/3

new name. The sidewalk sweeper. The vacuum just gives it a cleaning vibe :wink:

Found this out over the weekend, that little "turbo" is actually an air fresener. It open's up and you put moth balls in it.

Now I know why grandma's & grandpa's house smelled that way!

lol, i just saw one of those vaccums at a garage sale yesterday and instantly thought of your bike!!! i love it!

I got ten bucks, that says your wife, has looked at the bike then looked at you. SHOOK her head, then walked away, without saying a word...At least THREE times!...NO, wait a minute, that was MY bike and MY wife, sorry.

ok i at least wanna see a flame thrower come on

Anybody home?...Anybody?

Still in the build off. Got a new bike(thanks Bri - pick it up Wednesday) same plan, but the dimensions and the look will be killer. I am still in FLorida for one more day. Bought a SECOND vacuum cleaner that I am planning to use. i have to get a fork that I have in the inventory welded up (cracked tube due to water freeze) and I need to manufacture a few "skip tooth parts" Gonna be outrageous. It all came to me while away from my house for two weeks. THe new name will be "The Street Sweeper"

Sorry if my lack of pics befuddles you, but rest assured it will be worth the wait.

Joe

Here is a kwik mock up of the start. Lots to do, but this frame suits my idea way better than the Colson or Camel Back frame.

Oh YEah!!! New name fits better as well as "Street Sweeper" is an Electra bike name.

DB1.jpg

DB2.jpg

DB3.jpg

OK I'M FEELING YA NOW....GET TA BUILDIN'!! PEACE

Looking forward to seeing more on this build. That Electrolux is wicked.

Look at Joe.....Riding something long and low!.....I knew you'd come around, eventually. :lol:

Latest posts

Back