}}}}}} Dust Bagger }}}>>> Kwik Mock 7/7

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
A play on words for sure. I have showed the basis for my build and wanted to start the thread. I have many more parts and will update as the build takes shape. The frame is a Camel Back 30's Speedway Special. Will get pics of the frame soon!

ELUX1.jpg

ELUX2.jpg

ELUX3.jpg

Turbo1.jpg

Turbo2.jpg

Re: ~~~Stock Sucks>>>>

That's killer! But you're gonna' need a long cord! :wink:

JoKeR63 said:

or a really big wheel dyno generator.

JoKeR63 said:

I don't think so. Can't you see where he's going with this? That vacuum canister is obviously the starting point for a homebuilt jet engine.

What he's really gonna' need is a fire extinguisher and a pair of asbestos shorts.

loudboys said:
JoKeR63 said:

I don't think so. Can't you see where he's going with this? That vacuum canister is obviously the starting point for a homebuilt jet engine.

What he's really gonna' need is a fire extinguisher and a pair of asbestos shorts.

Eh, careful about them shorts, my pair chafes somethin' fierce and are dry-clean only :wink:

But seriously, sweet lookin vac there, I'll be watchin this one. I'm sure it won't 'suck', unless that's the point... :shock: :roll: :oops: :mrgreen:

loudboys said:
JoKeR63 said:

Oh No! Another Jet Bike! Can't wait to see this one finished! Thumbs up! :mrgreen:

loudboys said:
JoKeR63 said:

first thing i thought of.. :roll:

I dont know about where you live but arond here all the kids are running those exhaust tips on their street racers :D

Come on...Bike, Bike, Bike

Re: ~~~Stock Sucks>>>> Update 5/3

I changed my mind on the frame to use. Gonna build this out of my Colson Firebird. I tried unsuccessfully to purchase a tank 3 times so I am going to build my RRBBO out of it. THe fork matches the deco design of the vac. The final resting place for the tank is still yet to be determined. I have a few other ideas I am playing with, but for now this is what i have.

Mock1.jpg

Mock2.jpg

That's wicked!

I think I have seen that fork before! BTW this is my favorite build so far. AND I HAVENT EVEN SEEN YOUR FRAME!

joe, that thing would have a great "back to the future" vibe, if it was set up to shoot flames out the back! 8) then again....sitting next to pressurized gas and flame might not make for a relaxing ride! :lol:

Double Nickle said:
I...AND I HAVENT EVEN SEEN YOUR FRAME!

Does it even matter..? This is the coolest vacuum in the whole build-off! :mrgreen:

Would be cool if you manage to turn it into an actual working bicycle pump.
...or turn it into it's evil twinbrother to suck the air out of the tires of enemy-bikes while they are sleeping!
:mrgreen:

Kidding aside. I wanna see your bicycleframe also.
8)

That's awesome Joe :shock:

Latest posts

Back