Dump Day!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
it's free "dump day", or city-wide clean up here in town - so far I got these three mountain bikes, and these three rims - all working, all good - FOR FREE!

free03.jpg

free04.jpg

I also stopped at a garage sale, cuz they had a 3-wheel bike, but they wanted too much for it ($150), so I asked if they had any old bikes that didn't run. We walked back into an old shed, and (hooray!) they had this blue one and this green one - not sure what they are, but but I love 'em! ($30 for both). Green one has two generators, lights, etc. LMK if you know what they are.

free01.jpg

free02.jpg

Aired tires up on ALL of these bikes and rode 'em all - amazing what folks toss away...

Don't let Hugo hear you talking like that! :lol: I think your supposed to say,"I spent weeks looking for these bikes and had to pay a small fortune!LOL! (nice finds) L8 EM

just didnt know if ya left a bike outta the pics is all, i figured as much but just didnt wanna miss out on somethin, Im easily confused and shiny things distract me. :mrgreen:

the blue one is AMF/Roadmaster and I think maybe Western Flyer. Not sure what the red/green one is, could be a huffy...

If it's any help

The front sprocket on the red/green bike (which looks brown to me FWIW) is identical to what's on my Worksman Industrial bike here at work.

The fenders and bars and basket on it are all Wald, so probably the sprocket is too. Looks to me to be one of the last Murray cruiser bikes.

Good for a RR project...

--=={{Rob}}==--

Back