Dudley Mass Swap- Sunday February 9th

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Perhaps they thought no one was interested, because no one posted an interest, even thought people were interested.

Perhaps they thought no one was interested, because no one posted an interest, even thought people were interested.

I don't think that is the case. Mike doesn't pay too much attention to the forums. He has a pretty big group of regulars. I'm guessing he had a scheduling conflict, but maybe Brian knows for sure.

I couldn't have made the ride down there tomorrow ( it's a bit over two hours each way ) , but it sounds like I might get another shot at it ! Will the new date be posted here ? Thanks !

anyone know when the reschedule is?

if someone wanted to strike it big at this show, they'd set up a coffee & muffin table!

(and a place to pee - besides the back lot . . .)

Brian, I'm looking forward to next date of swap. In the meantime, could you ask Mike how much he really needs for the Dyno Roadster in the flea market.
PM me with price as I have interested friend and not too many of these bike around.Thanks ...Stevil

Latest posts

Back