DUDE!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I got taco BELL! 3 Chalupas and a soft taco, annd a raspberry iced tea.

ricksterr1221 said:
Hooch said:
thought you were on a diet? lol

I am, but everyone has to cheat Once in awhile, Ive lost like 25 pounds.

.... rick, great job on the weight loss!. i need to lose weight too but the .... slurpee's are soo good!

Thanks man. Yeah slurpees are good, Ive only had 1 small blue raspberry slurpee all summer. i havent had pop in over 2 months.

ricksterr1221 said:
Thanks man. Yeah slurpees are good, Ive only had 1 small blue raspberry slurpee all summer. i havent had pop in over 2 months.
yeah pop is my downfall. if i didn't have my bike i would be so out of shape. lol

lOL, Im one of the quickest kids in my neighbor hood. You should see these Tree trunks, There solid!! lol!

ricksterr1221 said:
lOL, Im one of the quickest kids in my neighbor hood. You should see these Tree trunks, There solid!! lol!
i too am one of the quickest in my neighbor hood. i'm not fast but considering i only could only bench like 60lbs at the beginning of this summer. 22mph isn't bad.

Good Job Ditching The Pop Ricky..
I'm Glad to hear you Dropped it!

and hey...a Taco Bell Treat is Good!!!
Everything in Moderation. :wink:

good for you Dropping 25 LBS Ricky,
Proud of yaa Bro,

Your Health and Sanity are the Only 2 Things you will
carry with you everywhere....and they are Very Close
together!

peace,
Kev.

ratrodrob said:
ricksterr1221 said:
i too am one of the quickest in my neighbor hood. i'm not fast but considering i only could only bench like 60lbs at the beginning of this summer. 22mph isn't bad.

I can do 30 mph. :) I love it. Yeah but rob u have had alot of set backs man, ur doing great, and i can bench like 185, but whats benching gotta do with ur legs? I can press almost 700 pounds with my legs :mrgreen:

Clothespin "n" said:
Good Job Ditching The Pop Ricky..
I'm Glad to hear you Dropped it!

and hey...a Taco Bell Treat is Good!!!
Everything in Moderation. :wink:

good for you Dropping 25 LBS Ricky,
Proud of yaa Bro,

Your Health and Sanity are the Only 2 Things you will
carry with you everywhere....and they are Very Close
together!

peace,
Kev.

Thanks kev, It means alot I HATE Cravings ahh! and im not stopping there kev, im down to like 245ish, im not stopping till i hit 200. :)

Oh and kev, MY SANITY IS LOOOOOONG GONE!! :p

ricksterr1221 said:
I can do 30 mph. :) I love it. Yeah but rob u have had alot of set backs man, ur doing great, and i can bench like 185, but whats benching gotta do with ur legs? I can press almost 700 pounds with my legs :mrgreen:
Thanks a lot. thats what i was referring to my legs. yeah man i'm getting better. I need to get toe clips.

power_grips_sm.jpg

thats a cheap pair. it allows you to pull up on the pedal instead of just pushing down.

there great for riding fast with out stopping. but to get started is tricky becaust they want to flip over easily.

Great job Ricky, that 4X shirt that you got from me won't be fitting you at this rate...Kelly

Back