Drag Stripper BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Im done maybe ?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP update 6/8

I have a Magic 8 ball that I have hollowed out (very messy black ink). I plan to use if for my head or tail light in RRBBO8 when I build my Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids Bunny bike. :p

That is way to funny :mrgreen: Im Hopping with laughter
kingfish254 said:
I have a Magic 8 ball that I have hollowed out (very messy black ink). I plan to use if for my head or tail light in RRBBO8 when I build my Silly Rabbit Trix are for kids Bunny bike. :p

Here we go Im trying to decide what trailer to use & how to make it . Both where trash finds . One was made into my beach bike trailer 3 years ago . But it needs a make over & I want to make it lighter anyways . :D
DSC01787.jpg

tanksalot said:
Both where trash finds .

So maybe you should change the name to Trailer Trash Stripper!!!! :p :mrgreen: :D

Re: Drag Stripper MUSCLE BIKE Psychedelic DRAGSTRIP Trailer 6/9

Im considering changing the handle bars..Does anybody have any nice wald rams horn bars or sears spider screamer looking type of handle bars for sale or trade. Im also looking for a front tire to match the rear one. :D

Well I went to do somthing simple to the bike. I Turned the bike upside down & wondered why it was leaning to one side .Can we say BENT HANDLE BARS ! :? Well that made the decision to change them much easyer .. :roll: Ill post a photo of the old bars when I get a chance.

thats a cool seat!! This should make an amazing "rig" build too with the drag frame and trailer. Can't wait to see it finished!

What did you expect?
Trailer Trash Strippers and Bad Bars do kinda go together!!! 8) :p

tanksalot said:
Man you need to be on Leno or Letterman ... :D I didn't see that coming at all. :mrgreen:

Well, I am the forum Clown!!!!

WP_001266.jpg

Looking good. I had (still have it) a purple Drag Stripper when I was a kid. I had the only stick shift bike in my area. Can't wait to see what the end result is with yours.

I have to totally agree . I also have to ask is that you when your fed after midnight? Or is that a random clown that stole your bike
kingfish254 said:
tanksalot said:
Man you need to be on Leno or Letterman ... :D I didn't see that coming at all. :mrgreen:

Well, I am the forum Clown!!!!

WP_001266.jpg

Thank you I hope to get more done this week. You are the second person that has told me that since I started building the bike. The other person auctially had his bike while others had there flashy new BMX bikes in the late 70s early 80s .He threw his bike away in the early 1980s & his was blue also . Purple Dragstrippers are on the rare side also But as of right Now I only know of two blue Dragstrippers & Im lucky to have one of them. We had a Kid in our neighbor Hood in the early 1980s That had a hand me down raleigh chopper ( His family didnt have a lot of money like a lot of us durring that time) We thought he was the unlucky one, But in Hind site He was the LUCKY KId with the cool bike. I have never since seen a raleigh chopper Jump over a 5 foot long ditch :D .
Michaels said:
Looking good. I had (still have it) a purple Drag Stripper when I was a kid. I had the only stick shift bike in my area. Can't wait to see what the end result is with yours.

Back