Dr. Sizzle's "The Wolf bike Bobber"

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Can't wait to see this one complete ! lookin good !

Trued the wheels. Back wheel was a really old jobber and took some work to try and get it not to rub on the bottom frame tubes. It's pretty good now unless I take it over some sweet jumps.
Primed some parts and put it together dry to see how it was looking. Looks ok I think?
primer1.jpg

primer2.jpg

Tank needs more work before I start messing with all the itchy stuff. So for now that is on the back burner.
The black forks transition into the primer frame was a little harsh for my eyes but I like the black up front.
So I decided on some classic hot rod scallops to do the trick.
scalloped3.jpg

A little on the rear fender as well to tie it together.
scalloped4.jpg

I plan on doing a big black and white dagger style pin stripe design on the back of the fender like I did on my Nasferatu Bike.
I have black and primer red bee light on the work bench and a black grenade generator I plan to hook up at some point.
I've already start two more bikes I need to post soon.
scalloped1.jpg

scalloped0.jpg

Dr. Sizzle said:
Anyone have any idea what a bike like this would be worth if I was to sell it?
Depends on taste...Throw it on Ebay for $100.00 and find out what it goes for.
I supose everyone on here would just build one rather than buy one :lol:

very nice! the paint and handlebars are very nice touch! i love it! congrats!

Oh sorry to hear that. hahaha and you had better get a pee-wee herman bike chain because this city is notorious for bike thievery. Mostly fixed gear bikes here but lots of old cruisers too. People get parts taken on a daily basis. But welcome to the east side. Get your grime on. haha hit me up I'm around. Been wanting to organize a Bike Ride soon maybe get you involved.

Back