"Down and Dirty" rat-ette

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
This lovely pile of junk, is what happens when I get a lot of extra purple parts and 3 hours of free time...A 24" womens sears and roebuck freebie frame from my LBS friend, a mismatched pair of 20" tires and wheels, cranks and sprocket from ?, apes sissybar and seat from an old hawthorne, sears grips (by chance), vintage block pedals (extra hammered and loose), conduit layback seat post, huffy 26"mtb forks, an expirienced piece of 3/32 chain, and the star of the show... an actual krate neck, worth more than the whole bike. 8)
ee4e2482.jpg

56b16265.jpg

2ec9fb3c.jpg

ce3c20bf.jpg

155e6d9d.jpg

427317bb.jpg

My wife would have liked me better if I had wiped off the old dirt and grease and spiders and etc... before I let her ride it around the block.

i know those trucks all too well... and most need more love than theyre worth [literally]

this things got my blood, sweat, and more blood in it.
trucky.jpg

mine been sitting for 5 years. it had been a project truck to SEVERAL owners before me, so there is alot of wierd "work" that has been done. My wife suprised me with it as a valentines day gift 5 years ago, nice thought, but my money goes to other trucks first...
stuffwithbikes053.jpg

the willys is one of 7 4x4 projects

Back