does anyone offer pinstriping services?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
i have a 1920's snell truss frame bike project that ive been working on for a couple years now..it has been repainted poker black and looks good. however i would like to have the frame striped out in gold or something that will not duplicate, but give the look of an antique higher end bike.im a very picky person when it comes to the finish on my bikes and i need straight even lines and i just dont trust myself to be able to do that so...does anyone on the site here offer to stripe if you send them the frame and anything else you need striped? and if not, does anyone have any ideas as to how i could go about getting this done?

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=54676 this is a link to the frame so it can give an idea as to what would be getting striped

HotRod Jen(goes by same nick here) may if she has time(click the link its her portfolio.)
Lim (goes by thesuicideride here)
karfer67(his nick here)
The Vulture(same nick here and click the link for his portfolio)
i do as well but dont have much spare time and any of those are better than me at striping anyhow :wink:

Back