Do you think this is safe to order from?

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
1   0   0
Have you guys heard or used this site before... http://www.cycle4sport.com/servlet/StoreFront
There are some handlebars I want to buy but I don't know if I trust them.
Here are the bars. http://www.cycle4sport.com/servlet/the- ... OOF/Detail
A problem I have with it is these handlebars don't show up on their site under the "handlebar" category. I found them from searching on Google images. Also the description says that "you are bidding" on the item when you are clearly buying it. Is it like one of those sites that post up old Ebay ads and say buy it now?
Should I trust this place, I can't find another set of bars like this anywhere else.

Hmmm...if you question whether you should trust them or not, then you probably shouldn't. That being said, I don't know anything about thing about these people. I've never ordered from them.

If nothing else just find a member here that is close to there that can pick them up from the store and ship them to you. Or just do some recon and see if they are legit. I know we got a boatload of people from California, somebody's got to be close. $20 isn't much and they look like nice bars so personally I'd give it a shot.

CYCLE 4 SPORT / CYCLE 4 LESS.com
1617 West Rosecrans Avenue #K
Gardena, CA 90249

The address is real, but google streetview shows a furniture store at it. Might be an out of date picture at this point though. Or this might be their side business? It's just a warehouse store so they might be selling lots of things out of one location. But since the address exists somebody in the area could go take a look and see what the deal is.

Well...,I ordered from there and it turns out they have Paypal so I'm not so worried.
The bars should arrive soon which is good accept I need to finish the bike they are going on. :D

Back