DO NOT BUY FROM AZTALAN LOWRIDERS!!!

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Theiving ........!!
I placed an order on their website more than two weeks ago- they took my money, but I have no product. When I tried to email them, the site would not allow it. When I went to look for their telephone #, it said "we have re-located to a warehouse and out telephones are temporarily disconnected"- RIGHT!

After further investigation, I came upon a fellow who ordered a bike from them in April to the tune of $450, received some damaged misc. items in the mail after complaining for two months, and then was DOUBLE-CHARGED!!! Here is a link to the sire where I found the complaint.

I am considering buying a plane ticket to Cali, and taking it outta their hide! :x :x :x

We have had other people here have trouble with them too.

Sorry to hear that they have messed you around too.

yeah battle axe cycles did the same thing 2 me ...i ordered ape hangers tires a seat over 2 months ago no stuff yet ..ive called no respose this company is in cali also ...glad i only spent 65 bucks

Never dealt with them but I've heard horror stories about orders and also haven't heard very good things about the quality. Like I said only what I heard, never bought anything from them. Lexco has some great stuff and is pretty available through most dealers.

skoh said:
Theiving *****!!
I placed an order on their website more than two weeks ago- they took my money, but I have no product. When I tried to email them, the site would not allow it. When I went to look for their telephone #, it said "we have re-located to a warehouse and out telephones are temporarily disconnected"- RIGHT!

After further investigation, I came upon a fellow who ordered a bike from them in April to the tune of $450, received some damaged misc. items in the mail after complaining for two months, and then was DOUBLE-CHARGED!!! Here is a link to the sire where I found the complaint.

I am considering buying a plane ticket to Cali, and taking it outta their hide! :x :x :x

Is it just me, or does it seem alot of these lowrider bike distributers don't have their act together. I tried ordering from Battle Axe and I never recieved my order. I called MY CC company and let them deal with it (yeah, I got my $ back). Bucks county took forever to get my products to me (although I'll let him slide because he said he ran into some medical issues and he was deeply sorry for the wait). I placed an order with lovelylowrider last week and they never sent me an email conmfirmation or nothing. Im gonna call them today and see what's up (I bet you I get an answering machine). I was going to order a pair of rims from Aztalan, but now it seems they are just as unprofessional like the rest of them.

Latest posts

Back