DK Xenia

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
It pretty much speaks for itself..
IMG_0032.jpg
IMG_0031.jpg

cool, i saw a general lee the other day, that was the first id heard of dx, nice lookin bike !!!

It's a 07 single speed, rear disc brake, Sun Rhyno lite xl 26in rims, 100mm Marzocchi dirtjam pro fork with less than 10 miles on her..

vanilla_gorilla said:
how much did that run you
The question is how much am I selling it for..lol I think they run somewhere between 650 to 700

vanilla_gorilla said:
i hear ya, i been on a bmx so long ive forgotten all about glorious knee-saving suspension
I do'nt think I am cool enough for this bike..lol

THATS NEAT!!

I want to converte my diamondback hardtail from 21speed to 1speed with beefy tires and a fork upgrade if I have to (current tires have 1" of clearance if that) maybe this weekend (saturday if its nice out) ill take a ride to a bicycle store a few towns over and talk to the guy about what we could work out and price for the conversion .. not in a rush to do it but I want to get it done, maybe after the cruiser is build. Still gotta look into a bike rack for the new car, THULE is expensive and messing around with universal racks risk damage to bike / new car ... happened already bring new bike home, got it all scratched up, if I go through with it ill post an update but yea I love that thing looks really neat!! Whats the price of one of those go for?

Pawel said:
THATS NEAT!!

I want to converte my diamondback hardtail from 21speed to 1speed with beefy tires and a fork upgrade if I have to (current tires have 1" of clearance if that) maybe this weekend (saturday if its nice out) ill take a ride to a bicycle store a few towns over and talk to the guy about what we could work out and price for the conversion .. not in a rush to do it but I want to get it done, maybe after the cruiser is build. Still gotta look into a bike rack for the new car, THULE is expensive and messing around with universal racks risk damage to bike / new car ... happened already bring new bike home, got it all scratched up, if I go through with it ill post an update but yea I love that thing looks really neat!! Whats the price of one of those go for?
Somewhere between 650 to 700.. this one is slightly cheaper..lol

moparmayhem93 said:
dude
the more i look at it the more i relaay like it
awesome bike!

it is awesome I keep comin back and looking at the pictures, I got a price through pm but its to much for my pocket, I wish I could get it though would love to ride it around downtown taking stairs on it and big air off of curbs haha.

Dig the red color on yours!Gonna powder mine another color when I start rebuilding her.Im thinking satin flourescent orange maybe??But this is how I got it last night,super stoked and rides killer!!

dkxenia00150.jpg

i used to love my dk's till walmart started selling them now all i hear is, sweet bike did it come from walmart :x

Back