deer are beautiful

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
but they sure are hard on my car!
PB180005.jpg

PB180002.jpg

PB180004.jpg

PB180003.jpg

Too bad you did'nt have ur truck.You coulda brought it home and hung her up.They taste GOOD! :lol: Pluss you've already tenderized it! :wink: Glad ur alright!L8 EM

doesnt look too bad...... got any pics of the door to fender gaps? doesnt look like the nose got pushed down from what i see in the pics you posted.(i know it sucks but could be a whole lot worse)

oh yea i have seen lots worse
I have pictures of a guy my dad worked with at the Iowa Department of transportation where the deer jumped thru the window of the pickup and basically gut stuck and cut its self in half right on the guys lap! but I wont post them here way to gorey

the door gaps are tight now
I havent opened the hood and its rubbing the engine now
it went over the car but it doesnt look bent down maybe pushed back abit is all
hopefully the radiator support is straight

fenders probably just slid back alittle from the impact. good deal ive seen cars totaled from deer before.the door gaps tight all the way down or just at the bottom?

sorry just rembered youve got a buddy whos got a body shop :D guess ya dont need my advise!!

Hooch when you get it fixed put a pair of those deer warning whistles on it. They work! Glad it wasn't worse and you're OK. I hit a deer with an airplane... that was not good. :shock:

yeah theres one adjuster for a company that will remain nameless that would rather pay off the customers and total the cars so she has less paperwork to do!! so hooch what needs done on that? if i remember right the rad support (top is just a bolt on ). i know the hoods gonna be about 250-500. fender you could probably pull off and bump about 98% of that out. but its hard to tell if its got any sag from the pics......... if you were alot closer id give ya a hand.

YOU DIDNT KEEP IT?! Shoulda tied it to the roof. Or put it in the back seat, Remember the movie "Tommy Boy" :lol: :lol: :lol:

That'll teach him CCR! Nice Buck. Mmmmmm venison-Homer Simpson.

Aaron

Back