Dear Cracker Barrel, please release the captive bikes.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Rat Rod said:
Ha Ha...I love that song...along with the Chick-Fil-A song...two of my favorites. :lol:

Cletus Take The Reel always gets me to laughing, especially since people almost take offense at it. :lol:

Spokeshave said:
My cracker barrel has a skip tooth black and white girls Roadmaster hanging over the gift shop. It looks all original. If it's a repaint ,it's a darn good one. It has a bar code on it.
Somewhere there's a place full of old bikes ready to be hung in new cracker barrels all over the country.
We need to find that place!

I have found such a place. I have 25 old tank bikes, both guys and gals being delivered by family in October. Most or all have been restored or don't need it as they are so nice. I don't like to wish time away but... :D

Greenville, NC

Ladies Flightliner:
crackerbarregvill.jpg

I had time, so I Googled it. Here's the word from Cracker Barrel's own website:
http://crackerbarrel.tekgroupweb.com/section_display.cfm?section_id=101

Have you noticed those bar code tags attached to every artifact?
Every item is tagged for inventory purposes. When the artifacts
are selected, we take an inventory of them and keep a record on
file for each item. Many times stores and guests will call with
questions about specific items. Through the bar code system,
we can track down many answers.

Funny, the family & I went to our local Hickory CB for dinner last night! I always look to see if the Huffy's still there. It is. Also was looking at an old trike from the 30s or 40s. The hard rubber tires were worn through to the hollow center in several places! :shock: I bet that one's happy to be off the sidewalks! -Adam

Back