Daughters first day of school.

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Man. Our last child is starting kindergaden today. I love my kids so much. It breaks my heart to see them grow up, yet Im so proud of who they are, and what they are becoming. I have great kids. Im enjoying the heck out of watching them grow. I'm so going to be the Dad that cry's at weddings..

jtdaddy said:
Man. Our last child is starting kindergaden today. I love my kids so much. It breaks my heart to see them grow up, yet Im so proud of who they are, and what they are becoming. I have great kids. Im enjoying the heck out of watching them grow. I'm so going to be the Dad that cry's at weddings..
Not that theres anything wrong with man tears,but mines turning four sunday and yes they grow way to quick.

I have some friends who told me about the day that they took their daughter (only child) up to Virgina to go to college. It was her first time to go away. They moved her into the dorm and got her all set up and then it was time for them to go. He said that as they were driving away they saw her standing at the dorm window looking out and waving as they drove away. Said they both cried like babies for the next 30 minutes as they headed back to Texas. :cry:

My hat is off to all you parents. I don't know how you do it, but I'm glad you do.

I'm 17, Going to be a Junior(11thgrade) in highschool this year... I remember my first day of school right, I was 3 when i started school. TIME DOES FLY. I wish i could be little again.

jtdaddy said:
I'm so going to be the Dad that cry's at weddings..
Me too. and there isnt nothing wrong with crying.

Im so sensative. man

ricksterr1221 said:
I'm 17, Going to be a Junior(11thgrade) in highschool this year... I remember my first day of school right, I was 3 when i started school. TIME DOES FLY. I wish i could be little again.
I thought you were graduating?

Im going into junior-ness too!

I actually remembe my 1st day of school

I was thinking about this post last night. I'm also happy that my children don't have to grow up in the enviroment that I had to grow up in. Multi divorced parents, beer as the only drinkable beverage on the planet. Poverty due to said beverage. Oh, and smokin like a volcano. My parents smoked so much that I would go to school and my teacher would acuse me of smoking. I said no I don't it's my parents. Its all over the house. You can cut through it like cake when you walk in. He didn't believe me. Until he cam eover to my house to see a 4h project. Hs SO changed his tune after that...
I think smoking is horrid. I know some of you probobly smoke. I'm not doggin ya. I get why, I get that you get pleasure from it. So do what ya do, it's hard to stop. I couldn't even come close to starting after seeing my parents " have one".

Oh then I kissed a girl who smoked. Yuck...That was it...

I love that song. :D Dang Magerat. u know lots of good music.

I knew Bob Carlisle when he was Allies.... Way back when....

MagicRat said:
Application For Permission To Date My Daughter

http://wilk4.com/humor/humorp3.htm

Printing this out, Mailing it to the dad of my crush. :D She would laugh so hard. :) It would be so great, me and her are like best friends. Thanks man. Im filling it out i cant wait lol

Her Pops might not think its so great...with the sawed off twice barrel behind the front door.

Her dad likes me. Im a "Respectful, smart, young man." lol

Respectful young man means " not good enough" in nice Dad talk....Just my opinion.

Back