darn.......

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
I thought i would come to this site and sell some stuff and get out of bikes..... truth be told its been two weeks.

1 old murray black and red with white pinstripes

1 1964 schwinn fleet......

This has been in the last 8 days that i got two bikes. I think I need a larger garage

So yesterday i started to convert part of my basement for my shop added some lights and a toolbox i will show some pictures later

this does not mean either that all the stuff isn't for sale but it does account for the long time in getting it organized and gone through

yah i noticed. I wonder how long it will take me to find out how many bikes my basement fits...........

hahahhaha thats awsome

so far i have 2 complete bikes in the garage the rest is covered in bike parts and my subframe and rear end for my 53 bel air

tehgerg said:
I thought i would come to this site and sell some stuff and get out of bikes..... truth be told its been two weeks.

I think you just need to organize the snot out of all of those parts you had and figure out what you want for the stuff and then post photos again. Oh yeah, and be ready to spend a lot of time packaging stuff and driving to the post office. This is the part that usually makes you wonder why you decided to sell stuff online...ha ha!

If I were you I'd hit Wal-Mart and buy about 20-30 of those big clear Rubbermaid storage bins and get to sortin'. :lol:

yeah i am still interested in those shifters. let me know if you need anything. I probably got 45 bikes, 3 trikes, 2 tandems, and tons of parts. i got a few local junkyards and a big swap meet coming up on november 18th.

I got out there a little bit this weekend and went through some more stuff but going through it all is taking me longer then i thought. I work a ton of hours at 3 jobs also so that is slowing me down also. I traded my 38 for the 64 schwinn because i am just starting and complete bikes are an easier start then trying to find obscure parts. The 38 was pretty hammered anyways and not quite the style i was looking for I am liking the 50's and early 60's bikes more anyways.

The shifters are not a problem anytime we could work something out for them they are already seperated out

alright let me know if you need anything or how much. thanx

funny how that happens

you know your addicted when you rent a barn for the extra bikes your pickin up ! :D

Back