daddy got a new toy

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
well having a bum leg still has not stoped me. at least now i have a truck that matches my rat bike mentality. looking for my usb cable so i can upload the darn pics. kev will be proud of me. till then i will leave you all with that tease :mrgreen:

oh well darn it i cant find the cord so i will spill the beans then post the pics when i find it. she's a 62 ford falcon ranchero all rat rodded out. lowered front white walls red steel wheels with the 3 spoke mooneyes hub caps. paint is black primer interior is red carpet with the red bench seat and white piping. steering wheel is a ....... moomeyes 4 spoke unit with a white rim. was originally a three on the tree then converted to floor shift with a big ol dice shift knob. engine is a later 200 straight 6 out of a mustang with a 3 inch flow master muffler.

karfer67 said:
oh well darn it i cant find the cord so i will spill the beans then post the pics when i find it. she's a 62 ford falcon ranchero all rat rodded out. lowered front white walls red steel wheels with the 3 spoke mooneyes hub caps. paint is black primer interior is red carpet with the red bench seat and white piping. steering wheel is a beep moomeyes 4 spoke unit with a white rim. was originally a three on the tree then converted to floor shift with a big ol dice shift knob. engine is a later 200 straight 6 out of a mustang with a 3 inch flow master muffler.

oh yaa Baby!!!!
Can't wait to see the Pic's

It's nice having the 6 in it..
You will like that at The Pumps when it's Fill up Time.
I'll show you a neat trick to do with The Stock Hood Scoop..
my buddie did it to his T-Bird...

Take the little Plastic piece out of the scoop and put
These long shaped Spike / Bullets in the Mount Holes..
It increases the Air Flow on That Style Hood and it looks pretty cool..
Newwheels0002.jpg

Right on Adam,
post the Pic's as soon as you can..
congrats buddy,
peace,
Kev.

Congradulations man! i cant wait to see it! ahh!..

sorry to keep you all in suspence but i still cant find the stupid cable. i am going to try and get one tomorrow so i can upload the pics. the one good thing about me being off work is i have had time to clean her up and work the bugs out. mostly with the wiring like the turnsignals did not work so after a bunch of chasing got that straightened out. then there was this mystery switch i followed the wire under the chassis where it ran to the back looped up and over just about everything and ended up going nowhere just hanging back there so tore that out. then there was the missing licence plate light so a quick trip to the auto parts store scored a sweet looking chrome light that works great.
thanks for the idea kev you know i like sharp objects. hey send me a few of your bullets that are emptied for the spikes :shock: . i still cant get over the low end grunt of this motor the other day i made a turn sliped the clutch a little too fast sending the inside tire into smoke by accident. grabed second to try and stop it only to smoke that gear too. shes a keeper :mrgreen: just to clarify it is a ranchero falcon going to a cruise in tomorrow if it does not rain.

hooch a lot of the manifold problems depend on what motor yours had. if it was original it would be a 144 or 170. mine has a 200 out of a later 60's mustang and by then they had beefed the manifold up a bit. and if it does crack its just a good excuse to get a header!

Latest posts

Back