Dad says I can play with his tools now

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
me an the old man r doin the bike thing and totally liking this site. dad keeps draggin these old bikes home and mom is not into it :lol:
I made peace in the house today by finding my little sis a 20" ross and this crazy lookin old bike made by jc higgins. mom wants it :wink: and i told her dad is gonna fix it for her.he doesnt know about it yet . its got a tank with a button on it anda freaky looking double light on the front fender with like a metal bird in front of it. def rusty but kinda kool its missin the pedals and crank ,ill get pictures in the next day or so. my neighbor was piling this stuff in his yard for trash day. sic...just sic. gotta do my homework
peace out chronos275

Welcome!

thanks fellas, I think were gonna like it here. dad got in last night and almost had a heart attack over that higgins. then I told him mom had already claimed it :mrgreen: hes afraid to start on it cause thinks hes gonna screw it up. this is so great seein him intimidated.

Latest posts

Back