CWC I.D.help

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
20140913_195608_zpsd0dae57e.jpg
20140913_212148_zps6ae3ddae.jpg
This bike wasnt badged and was repainted at some point in time. I think the serial # is B67004. It has a dropkick stand and a prewar Jiffy kickstand. Any idea what it is?

It's a '37 for sure as I believe that was the only year that particular fork was used. The model is most commonly referred to as a Double Bar Roadster. Like Adam said, by '38 the bars were spaced out further to fit a "Bent Tank". Not that I suggest you do, but if it ends up getting parted out I would be interested in the stem if it is original to the bike.
-Brian

I have one very similar to this I think its a 39 though. I'm missing the fenders and wheels though. I'd just repaint it and fix it up and ride it, since its already repainted anyways. Or maybe see if the original paint is still underneath the repaint. Awesome ride though. good luck with whatever you do

I love my Jiffy stands. I think the Jiffy stands were added later. I've never seen them on any brand of bike consistently. Heavy duty stands. Harley Davidson used Jiffy stands on their motorcycles. Gary

Back