ORBO Crusty

Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum

Help Support Rat Rod Bikes Bicycle Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/crusty.119345/
Back surgery hampered the snow riding but got out a bit today with the brace on for a few final photos.
IMG_4592.jpeg
IMG_4588.jpeg
IMG_4594.jpeg
IMG_4589.jpeg

The local singletrack that I built this to cruise on is currently being destroyed to make a paved bike path extension. Because of the back brace I cheated and used the truck to take this to the former trail head
IMG_4587.jpeg
we cruised a bit. Then hit the local cemetery gravel path.
IMG_3864.jpeg
My favorite snow photo from the build thread.
IMG_2359.jpeg
The starting point and why it was named crusty. See you guys for the summer build!

Last edited by a moderator:
https://ratrodbikes.com/threads/crusty.119345/
Back surgery hampered the snow riding but got out a bit today with the brace on for a few final photos. View attachment 260411View attachment 260412View attachment 260414View attachment 260413
The local singletrack that I built this to cruise on is currently being destroyed to make a paved bike path extension. Because of the back brace I cheated and used the truck to take this to the former trail head View attachment 260415we cruised a bit. Then hit the local cemetery gravel path. View attachment 260416My favorite snow photo from the build thread. View attachment 260417The starting point and why it was named crusty. See you guys for the summer build!
I love your build,,,.. but this frame in this stage, (stripped and on the stand) with a clear coat on it, would check a lot of boxes for me! :21:

I love your build,,,.. but this frame in this stage, (stripped and on the stand) with a clear coat on it, would check a lot of boxes for me! :21:
I normally don’t paint anything because I’m not very good at it 😂 but my only fork that fit was bright orange and that wouldn’t work well.

Running into the same problem with my planned summer build. Buying frames with junk forks is catching up to me

Love those classic Huffman frames. You did a great job turning that frame into a clean and simple klunker. Love the blue on it too! Sad to hear they're tearing up the dirt trail you planned to ride it on. Hopefully you'll be able to find another trail to go off-road!

Latest posts

Back